The role encompasses all aspects of international freight forwarding sales and you will be empowered to autonomously target new business opportunities in this space. All the tools necessary to assist in your success will come your way, as will an attractive remuneration package.
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Attend sales appointments
- Submit quotations
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Maintain a realistic sales pipeline
- Track record in international freight forwarding sales
- Ability to convert sales leads into new business opportunities
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.