Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend sales appointments
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Maintain a realistic sales pipeline
- Close the deal!
- Demonstrable track record in international freight forwarding sales
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical and delivery focus
- Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.