With head office based in Melbourne you will have full autonomy on this role and the ability to work from home as an added incentive. While prior experience is highly desired, this role is also open to candidate that have a keen desire and passion to move into the business development space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend sales appointments
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Maintain a realistic sales pipeline
- Close the deal!
- Demonstrable track record in international freight forwarding sales
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical and delivery focus
- Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.