Responsibilities & duties include:
- Oversee the overall operations process
- Develop and manage KPI’s
- Forecast labour requirement
- Recruitment additional staff during peak periods
- Staff training and performance management
- Develop strong relationships with vendors and government industries
- Demonstrated knowledge of transport operations
- Staff management, performance, compliance, safety and training
- Previous experience in a similar role with exposure to fast paced environments
- Proven leadership capabilities including ability to effectively engage staff
- Ability to improve and promote safety including understanding of auditing, road compliance and incident/hazard identification, reporting and investigation
- Developed PC skills with knowledge of reporting
- Hands on approach with a desire to succeed and drive continuous improvement
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth - mobile: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.