To assist with the set up and development of the division they are looking to appoint an Analytics & Innovations Specialist to create high quality analytics and innovation solutions within the business.
To be an eligible applicant you must have previous experience as an analyst within a supply chain environment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Analyse and identify current trends in the supply chain industry
- Reporting and forecasting for senior management
- Analyse results and provide recommendations
- Develop an understanding of key supply chain challenges
- identify customer needs and contract terms and negotiations
- Develop strategies to retain existing customers
- Prepare/review customer proposals, and engage in meetings and presentations
- Support vendor assessments, pricing, and terms of agreement
- Ensure contractual compliance for customers and vendors
- Leading successful warehouse automation projects
- Working with IT/Operations on technology enhancements
- Data analytics and work in with IT to extract and analyse data for productivity improvements
- Expertise in Python, Pandas, Mongo, Angular, Web Services and EDI connectivity is preferred
- Related experience in project management, implementation, logistics solutions engineering is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, finance, engineering or information systems related fields
- Travel within Asia Pacific region
- Available to provide 24/7 support to operations
FedEX Logistics have engaged the services of People in Focus to coordinate the recruitment of their new Supply Chain division based in Western Sydney.
All communication for available positions will be directed through People in Focus, please feel free to contact Renee Hooper for further information – m 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.