Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Daily end-to-end operations including quoting & job finance
- Develop, achieve and maintain outstanding quality and customer service
- Staff management, training & development
- External client visits (some travel may be required)
- Manage external relationships with vendors, overseas offices, agencies and clients
- International freight forwarding experience in airfreight operations
- Previous people management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accountability and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to adapt and mix with a variety of people within a number of industries
- Professionalism, integrity and the ability to build long term relationships
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Renee Hooper on mobile 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.