To be considered for this role you must have operations experience, in either air or sea with a freight forwarder.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Registration of Air Import & Export shipments
- Lodgement of Customs Air Cargo, Under-bonds, EDN’s & Outturns
- Airline bookings
- Sending of Air Import pre-alerts to Clients or nominated Brokers
- Raising of Air Import & Export invoices for nominated Brokers & Overseas offices
- Lodgement of Intents / Formal claims
- Obtaining relevant commercial documentation from Origin offices, Clients or Agents
- Providing superior customer service to all clients
- Issuing of Outturn reports and documentation
- Sound knowledge of Air or Sea Operations with a Freight Forwarder
- DG Accredited would be an advantage
- EDI Cargowise / ICS experience preferred
- Computer literacy MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
Apply online today or contact Sharyn Waterworth m.0432 990 472 for a confidential discussion about your career.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employments solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics, with interviews that can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.