Duties and responsibilities include:
- A/R processing (collections, statements & payment processing)
- A/P Processing (payments, reconciliations & cash flow)
- Expense claims
- Invoicing & month end reconciliations
- General accounts administration
- Liaising with offshore accounts team to ensure smooth running of daily accounting tasks
- Previous A/R & A/P experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Experience in Cargowise is highly desired
- Attention to detail with excellent numerical skills
- Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated team player with the ability to meet deadlines
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Renee Hooper - mobile: 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employments solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics, with interviews that can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.