Duties and responsibilities include:
- Data entry, ie. accounts payable and receivable
- Invoice clients per agreed rates
- Debt collection per agreed terms
- Creditor reconciliations and processing - local and international
- Coordinating company cashflow
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports, ie. debtors, creditors, margin, P&L
- Finance team experience in freight forwarding
- Cargowise experience essential
- Debt collection and reporting experience
- High-level attention to detail
- Customer service focus
- Proactive team player with initiative
- Ability to independently own and problem solve tasks
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Andrew Waterworth – mobile: 0426 909 904.
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.