Duties and responsibilities include:
- Creditor reconciliations - local and international
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card processing and reconciliations
- Cash receipts
- Credit applications and approvals
- Ad-hoc finance-related project tasks
- Finance team experience in forwarding, shipping or transport
- Cargowise (Accounts Module) experience essential
- Foreign currency knowledge
- Accurate, methodical and highly organised approach to work tasks
- Proactive team player with initiative
- Ability to independently own and problem solve tasks
- Capacity to grasp new concepts in an efficient manner
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Andrew Waterworth – mobile: 0426 909 904.
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.