Key responsibilities include:
- Procuring, uploading and managing rates from Ocean Carriers
- Maintaining and monitoring allocations within the region
- Provide support for RFQ pricing requests
- Financial analysis and statistics on volume and revenue
- Support Ocean Manager on Operational related matters
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales Support or Import Ocean within Shipping or Freight Forwarding
- Strong analytical, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth - mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.