Duties & responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Freight / Customs Broker for clearance and delivery and provide accurate / relevant import documentation and ensure update to date ETA of shipment
- Direct Delivery customer order consolidation
- Monitor shipment with producers
- Scheduling arrival containers into warehouse / stores
- Manage direct delivery customers address database
- Compile and approve shipping / freight invoices
- Daily warehouse stock report
- Previous import logistics experience with an understanding of international trade and incoterms
- SAP experience is preferred but not essential
- Intermediate with Excel
- Good communication skills and enjoy building rapport with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Ability to prioritse and accurately process data
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics.