Duties & responsibilities include:
- Expand the volume of business with existing clients
- Identifying potential business
- Regular onsite visits with clients
- Client presentations
- Purchase order management and reporting
- Quoting & SOP Creation
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and ensure needs are met
- Work closely with customer service on day to day operational activities
- Sourcing and presenting quotations, tenders etc.
- Solid Customer Service and/or Account management experience in the freight forwarding industry is essential for this role
- Ability to solution sell and increase volumes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships and meet client requirements
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
People in Focus are specialist in providing employments solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics, with interviews that can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.