- Job registration of Import shipments
- Distributing pre-alerts, arrival notices and out-turn reports
- Checking documentation and ensuring all paperwork is received
- Passing documentation on for Customs Clearance
- Sea/Air Cargo Automation and underbond lodgements
- Releasing delivery orders
- Checking trans-shipments
- Coordinating container unpack at depot, including pre-alerts and manifests
- General freight forwarding operations knowledge
- CargoWise experience or similar operating systems
- Experience in Import Sea or Air Operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and time manage
Apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.