In this role you will be required to bring in new business and plan, implement, and support high quality customer solutions/programs and sustain healthy relationships with clients to achieve long-term profitability. To be a successful applicant for this role you must have prior experience in a similar role in International Supply Chain and/or Freight Forwarding industries.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- New business sales within various verticals across the business
- Strategic growth of existing clients
- Relationship management
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Monitor service performance
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Prior experience handling global accounts is essential
- Demonstrable sales and account management experience in international freight forwarding & supply chain services - essential
- Domestic supply chain experience highly desired but not essential
- Sound understanding of Ocean, Air, Transport & Warehouse products
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio)
- Degree in Logistics/Transport or relevant industry highly desired
- High tolerance for differences and low risk avoidance, self-confidence, creativity, imagination, curiosity, and critical thinking
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities to extract business insights from vast amounts of data
- Ability to travel across APAC region where required
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Professionalism, integrity and the ability to build long term relationships
All communication for available positions will be directed through People in Focus, please feel free to contact Renee Hooper for further information – m 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.