The role is open to someone with basic industry experience as the company is willing to train the right person for the job.
Job responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of shipments from start to finish
- Preparation of job files
- Ensuring paperwork is complete and received within time frames
- Updating clients with shipment status
- Liaising with vendors and monitoring costs
- Invoicing and closing files
- Some experience in international freight forwarding/logistics is preferred
- Airfreight operations experience (desired but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Accountability and dedicated work ethic
- Customer Service orientated
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Renee Hooper on mobile 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.