Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling general customer enquiries and query resolution
- P/O management
- Formulating and submitting client quotations
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, vendors and clients
- Answering all inbound calls and directing calls to the correct departments
- Collect and arrange company post
- Delivery of all required documents to the Australian Border Force and the Department of Agriculture
- International freight forwarding and/or customer service experience essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Strong customer service skills – both on the phone and in person
- Computer literacy in CargoWise or similar operating systems
- Effective time management
- Must have a drivers license
Apply online now or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on m: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics.