The company prides itself on its excellence in customer service and as such enjoys a loyal customer base comprising "blue chip" corporate clients. Due to the success and growth in the business, they are seeking to add to its existing high calibre Customer Service Officer team.
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Responding to customer queries
- Taking and managing orders / bookings in support of the national operations
- Quoting / pricing orders
- Administration of third party suppliers and review of invoices
- Management of the customer invoicing process
- General administration and operational support for senior executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well spoken, polite, telephone manner
- Independent and take accountability for tasks
- Self-starter with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Considerate, honest with high personal integrity
- Proficient computer skills
- Prior customer service experience with a "can-do" attitude and a proven ability to build lasting commercial and personal relationships
- Happy demeanour
Applicants are encouraged to apply online. For further information relation this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472. All communication regarding your application will be considered strictly confidential.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.