This is a PM planning / scheduling role, on a 9 day rostered fortnight (including weekends). The successful candidate would ideally have prior experience in domestic and interstate transport planning/scheduling/coordination. This challenging role involves a high degree of responsibility and autonomy in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Effective planning and execution through routing software ‘Route Planner’ & SAP.
- Maintain efficient flow internal and external correspondence and information
- Monitor, troubleshoot & resolve changes and/or problems to ensure smooth execution of transport plans
- Use initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work
- Present recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the efficient processing of information/data and support across all job functions
- Demonstrated experience within Logistics operations highly regarded
- Understanding of different vehicle types (i.e. B-doubles or rigid vehicles)
- Experience with the ‘Route Planner’ software highly regarded
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Solid problem solving skills and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and dedication
- Accountability and take of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- An ability to work autonomously while contributing in an environment of teamwork
Don't miss this exciting opportunity - apply online today or contact Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826 for further information.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.