The opportunity is for an experience Import Air Operator to join the team and assist the Import Air Manager run the department. In the role you will be responsible for end to end operations tasks as well assisting with customer service and cartage. The company is a well-established Australian owned Freight Forwarder located in Alexandria, onsite parking is available with access to public transport. The ideal candidates will be someone with solid Import Air Operations experience, with leadership qualities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- End to end air operations from registration through to delivery
- Customer service functions such as quoting and order management
- Liaising with vendors, clients, overseas agents and internal departments
- Assist the Import Air Manager with escalated issues, invoicing and job delegation
- Cover for Import Air Manager when required
- Import Airfreight experience is required
- Computer literacy in MS Word and MS Excel
- Cargowise experience (preferred but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Leadership qualities
If you are ready to develop your current skill set with a professional and supportive employer, apply online today or contact Sharyn Waterworth on 0432 990 472 for further information.