Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare, follow up and archive sales quotes
- Coordinate RFP's with overseas offices
- Provide daily customer service support to portfolio of accounts
- Attend existing & prospective customer meetings where required
- Enter accurate information into CRM & CW1 systems
- Establish and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients
- Work closely with all departments to meet and exceed the customers’ expectations
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in freight forwarding (similar role preferred) - essential
- Prior experience quoting import/export (air & sea freight)
- Experience with CRM and/or Cargowise (preferred but not essential)
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and mathematical skills is a plus
- Ability to analyse and resolve operational issues
- Ability to work independently; as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage own workload, multi-task, prioritise & meet deadlines effectively
- Strong written communication, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.