Duties and responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients
- Prepare, follow up and archive sales quotes
- Daily management of customer requests
- Use CRM and the company’s system by entering quality and accurate information
- Work closely with all departments to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Coordinate RFP with overseas offices
- Provide customer service support as needed to portfolio of accounts
- Prepare and analyse statistics to establish business development strategies
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in freight forwarding is mandatory (minimum 6 months)
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and mathematical skills is a plus
- Able to negotiate and close sales in a professional manner
- Ability to analyse and resolve operational issues·
- Strong written communication, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work independently; as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritise effectively
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Kristy Fairweather on 0415 760 527 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.