You must have experience in international freight forwarding in order to be considered for this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling general customer enquiries and query resolution
- P/O management
- Formulating and submitting client quotations
- Status reports and updates to clients
- Entering and maintaining rates
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, vendors and clients
- Answering all inbound calls and directing calls to the correct departments
- International freight forwarding experience essential, either in operations or customer service
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Genuine desire to assist customers
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships
- Effective time management
Apply online now or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on mob: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.