- New business sales in the retail market
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Attend sales appointments
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Maintain a customer target list
- Track record in international freight forwarding sales
- Ability to convert sales leads into new business opportunities
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Independent & results driven
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
Apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Renee Hooper on m. 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.