The ideal applicant must have Import Sea Freight experience as the essential ingredient and other operational modes would be advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Import, Export Air/Sea operations (Import focus)
- Job registration
- SCA and ACA lodgement
- Liaising with clients and providing full customer service on shipments
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders, Airlines, Shipping Lines, Transport Companies and Overseas Agents
- Ensuring correct paperwork is received and completed
- Releasing freight, approving supplier invoices, raising cheques, invoicing and closing files
- International freight forwarding experience essential
- Cargowise experience distinctly preferred
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Attention to detail
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Ability to prioritise and follow through
- Willingness to learn and contribute to team outcomes
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Renee Hooper - 0455 485 826.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.