Responsibilities & Duties:
- Booking and managing time slots
- Arrange wharf transport, unpacks, empty returns
- Monitoring runs, communicating with drivers and managing delays/changes
- Coordinating deliveries to meet customer requirements
- Developing and maintaining relationship with clients, internal departments, supplier and drivers
- Data entry and utilisation of internal systems
- Solid experience in transport allocation
- Enjoy building relationships and establishing rapport
- Organised and enjoy problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
All interested applicants are encouraged online or for a confidential discussion please contact Sharyn Waterworth on 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.