- Job registration
- Distributing pre-alerts, arrival notices and out-turn reports and delivery orders
- Cargo automation and under bond lodgements
- Completing profit and loss at job file level - including client invoicing and approving vendor invoices
- Receiving and making bookings
- Organising transport
- Completing EDN, CRN and PRA
- Preparing and distributing export documentation
- Experience in ocean freight operations within the freight forwarding industry essential
- EDI Cargowise experience would be an advantage
- Ability to effectively interact with all internal and external stakeholders to facilitate professional movement of all shipments
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and time-manage
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.