The role encompasses all aspects of international freight forwarding and logistics sales and you must be willing to aggressively target new business in this environment. As you would expect, all the tools necessary to assist in your success will come your way, as will an attractive remuneration structure.
- Attend sales appointments
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Maintain a customer target list
- Close the deal!
- Previous demonstrable track record in international freight forwarding sales
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical and delivery focus
- Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.