Sales Executive - Trainee
|Job Title:||Sales Executive - Trainee|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Salary negotiable - depending on experience|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 13:46|
The role encompasses all aspects of international freight forwarding sales and you will be expected to utilise high levels of activity in order to target new business opportunities in this environment. All the tools necessary to assist in your success will come your way, as will an attractive remuneration package including base salary and car allowance.
• Generate and/or action sales leads
• Attend sales appointments
• Formulate and submit quotations
• Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
• Maintain a customer target list
• Track record in international freight forwarding sales or capability to move from operations or customer service into sales
• Ability to convert company-provided sales leads into new business opportunities
• Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
• Excellent communication skills - oral and written
• High degree of self-motivation and discipline
• Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
You will be provided with supportive management and existing sales team, as well as ongoing training and development.Are you ready to shape your career by chasing this stimulating sales role which offers a definite career path and collaborative management framework? If the answer is yes ...
Apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on mob: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's