The ideal applicant will have previous experience in Freight Forwarding Operations or Customer Service.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Handling customer inquiries via phone and email
- Capturing bookings for Imports, Exports and Coastal
- Processing all related documentation including Bills of Lading, Arrival Notices, Delivery Orders and other shipping related documentation
- Customs Clearance and Manifest reporting – including coordinating with Customs Brokers
- Monitoring warehouses – including inventory reports
- Coordinating transport to ensure excellent service is provided
- Monitor International Supply Chain Management product usage
- Provide inside sales support to the Sales Executives
- Must have experience working for a Freight Forwarding in operations or customer service capacity
- Excellent problem-solving skills to help customers get the best result
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office, particularly Excel
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Sharyn Waterworth 0432 990 472 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.