The ideal applicant must have Operations experience with a Freight Forwarder.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Import and Export operations (Import focus)
- Job registration
- SCA and ACA lodgement
- Liaising with clients and providing full customer service on shipments
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders, Airlines, Shipping Lines, Transport Companies and Overseas Agents
- Ensuring correct paperwork is received and completed
- Releasing freight, approving supplier invoices, raising cheques, invoicing and closing files
- Experience working with a Freight Forwarder in operations is ideal but no essential
- Computer literacy in a Freight package and MS Word/Excel
- EDI Cargowise experience preferred
- Team player, with a friendly disposition
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
You will be rewarded with further training and development, and excellent working conditions.
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Sharyn Waterworth on 0432 990 472.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.