This all-round position requires someone who has a high level of customer service and administration skill.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Supporting the GM in handling customer sales and inquiries
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Managing incoming calls
- Providing support with Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Recording minutes of meetings, following up on actions points as required
- Preparing correspondence & reports
- Building stock inventories/inventory control in off-site warehouses
- Freight allocation & reconciliation
- Assisting logistics with location and domestic freight requirements
- Assisting management to establish production planning in line with sales
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience in Accounts Payable / Receivable – or tertiary education in Accounts
- Strong administration skills with a high level of accuracy
- High level of customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
Apply online today or contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472 for further information.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.