Duties & responsibilities include:
- Receiving order and following up with suppliers
- Ensuring relevant documentation is received
- Monitoring shipment status and ensuring goods are received to meet client requirements
- Updating clients on any changes
- Liaising with warehouse and suppliers to ensure shipping requirements are met
- Understanding of Import Documentation, Incoterms, AQIS and Dangerous Goods
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team player
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth – mobile: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.