The role is a temporary placement with a view to go permanent.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Updating pricing changes of all shipping related charges to various port destinations
- Providing sailing schedule links
- Pricing analysis for various seasons
- Ad-hoc pricing requests
- Resolve any pricing disputes
- Liaising with suppliers, overseas agents, and logistics providers
- Previous experience in shipping or logistics
- Understanding of quality management systems
- Proficiency in NetSuite is desirable
- Experience with MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance quality and efficiency
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth – mobile: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.