To be an eligible candidate you must have:
• Proven experience in Perishable Export Air Operations
• DG/RACA certified highly desired
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• A high level of Customer Service
• Attention to detail
• Accuracy and proficient data entry skills
In the role you will be responsible for the end to end operations, including:
• Receiving bookings for export shipments
• Booking freight with airlines/forwarders
• Arranging transport/cartage
• Preparing documentation & printing labels
• Liaising with clients, overseas agents, airlines, freight forwarders and internal departments
• Approving supplier invoices, invoicing clients
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.