Duties and responsibilities:
- Financial reporting
- Cashflow management
- Debtor management
- Oversee corporate compliance obligations
- Staff mentoring and leadership
- Implement cost control and process improvement initiatives
- Finance team management experience - multiple logistics entities
- Relevant degree and CPA or CA qualifications
- System literacy in MS Office and ERP applications
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Natural tendency to thrive in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and follow through to meet challenging deadlines
- Attention to detail
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Andrew Waterworth – mobile: 0426 909 904.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.