Duties & responsibilities:
- Accurate input and allocation of 3PL vendor invoices
- Investigate all variances on costs incurred vs PSA’s vs standard internal price listings
- Collection of the Australian operation AUD accounts receivables for local customers, including developing strong working relationships with the customers
- Monthly banking reconciliations and other various balance sheet and P&L GL analysis tasks required on a monthly basis
- Operation of the Company’s employee’s cash and credit card expense reimbursement process
- Experienced in identifying shipping costs associated with 3PL and transport companies
- Basic accounting experience in either A/R or A/P
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Ability to spot financial variances
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth – mobile: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.