Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new contracts and applications
- Overseeing export document preparation
- Managing client relations
- Coordinating cartage
- Invoicing and paying charges
- Prepare and dispatch original invoices and other relevant documents
- Experience in Export Sea operations
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Positive attitude
- Cargowise or similar operating system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in Mandarin preferred but not essential
Apply online today or contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472 for further information.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.