Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new contracts and applications
- Shipping documents such as letter of instruction/forwarding instructions
- Coordinating with Shipping Line
- Invoicing and paying charges
- Prepare and dispatch original invoices and other relevant documents
- Work as part of the team and assist other teams with all general administration
- Basic experience in Freight Forwarding operations
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Cargowise or similar operating system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in Mandarin
Apply online today or contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472 for further information.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.