Duties & responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate & valid data in the global pricing database
- Rate sourcing & negotiation
- Distribution of industry updates to relevant parties (eg PSS updates)
- Quoting & RFQ/Tariff preparation
- Respond & support daily pricing related queries
- Previous pricing experience with an international freight forwarder
- Exceptional attention to detail and data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Cargowise/EDI experience highly desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Self motivated and a team player
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Renee Hooper - mobile: 0455 485 826.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.