The role is open to someone with basic industry experience as the company is willing to train the right person for the job.
This role will be responsible for all shipments inbound /outbound to Western Australia so the working hours required are 10am - 6pm Monday - Friday.
To be an eligible applicant you must have:
- International experience either in the travel or freight industries
- Airfreight operations experience (desired but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Accountability and dedicated work ethic
- Customer Service orientated
- Co-ordination of shipments from start to finish
- Preparation of job files
- Ensuring paperwork is complete and received within time frames
- Updating clients with shipment status
- Liaising with vendors and monitoring costs
- Invoicing and closing files
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Renee Hooper on mobile 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.