Duties & responsibilities include:
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Manage a portfolio of existing business
- Attend sales appointments
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- Maintain a customer target list
- Track record in international freight forwarding in either - sales, customer service or operations
- Desire to transition into a new business sales role
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
Apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on m 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.