The role encompasses all aspects of international freight forwarding sales and you will be expected to actively penetrate maximum new business opportunities in this competitive environment.
- Primary focus on new business development
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Relationship management
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Monitor service performance
- Report on business movement, opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity and past/future sales appointments
- International freight forwarding sales experience
- Ability to convert sales leads into new business opportunities
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication & presentation skills - oral and written
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Drive to ensure targets are exceeded
Apply online now or for a confidential discussion contact Renee Hooper on mob: 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.