The role encompasses all aspects of international freight forwarding sales and you will be expected to actively penetrate maximum new business opportunities in this competitive environment. In short, this company is going places and wants to attract the highest calibre of people at all levels in order to support continued growth.
- Generate and/or action sales leads
- Attend sales appointments
- Formulate and submit quotations
- Present sales plan to outline pipeline opportunity and how you will achieve
- Maintain a customer target list
- Track record in international freight forwarding sales or capability to move from operations or customer service into sales
- Ability to convert company-provided sales leads into new business opportunities
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Drive to ensure sales targets are exceeded
Apply online now or for a confidential discussion contact Kristy Fairweather on mob: 0415 760 527.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.