You must have freight forwarding perishables warehouse operations experience, at a supervisor level, to be considered for this role.
Competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience
- Manage AM warehouse operations - including freight in/out, configuration, operating flow and process improvement
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Complete paperwork daily and prioritise workload in preparation for the PM shift
- Coordinate unpack/pack requirements
- Champion OH&S initiatives to encourage safe, secure and well-maintained warehouse activities and physical resources
- Liaising with internal departments such as Transport, Customs and Management
- Report to key stakeholders - including management, staff and statutory authorities - activity, workflow and safety
- Hands-on warehouse operations supervision experience essential
- Prior experience in handling perishables essential
- Current Drivers & Forklift License
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders to get the job done
- Adhere to best-practice warehouse processes and controls
- Ability to prioritise and manage team workflow
- Hands on approach with a can-do attitude
- The ability to effectively lead and motivate staff
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Apply online or for further information please contact Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.