Sharyn Waterworth - Contact Details
Sharyn has worked in recruitment and freight forwarding since 1995. During this time she has been exposed to a number of different industries, however has worked predominately in Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Logistics and Recruitment.
As a Manager and Business Owner Sharyn is acutely aware of the importance of and difficulties associated with hiring staff. In addition, Sharyn’s industry knowledge allows her to effectively recruit for roles of which many competitors would have limited understanding. To complement her experience Sharyn is dedicated and passionate about recruitment and will strive to provide recruitment solutions that best suits your business needs.
Andrew Waterworth - Contact Details
Andrew forged a successful 24 year career in the international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics arena, holding various senior operations, sales and general management positions. He was based in Brisbane for 10 years and Sydney for the balance and throughout this time was highly motivated to collaboratively create skills-based working environments to support staff progression to more challenging, senior positions within businesses to ultimately improve their working and personal lives. Therefore it made perfect sense when in early 2011 Andrew joined forces with his wife Sharyn at People in Focus. Their philosophy is simple – to consistently provide to the market cost-effective recruitment and human resource solutions and service excellence to create solid, long-term working relationships with candidate and employer alike.
- We Listen –it all starts from here – company, role, attributes, budget
- Methodical – target, screen and present compatible candidates
- Efficiency – proactive and won’t waste your time
- Quality – service excellence before, during and after engagement
- Flexibility – in product offering and solutions delivery
- Communication – straightforward with direct access to specialist people
- Experience – extensive in areas relevant to your business
- Collaboration – partnering for long-term business relationships
- Reputation – committed to the best interests of client and candidate at all times
- Value – all this for a highly competitive price